The Motion Palpation Institute (MPI) now offers on-line courses! These prerecorded chiropractic training videos supplement our live, instructor-led, hands-on courses taught all over the world.
MPI recommends the on-line courses because you will enjoy 24/7 access to visual tutorials of the most common clinical chiropractic techniques taught by our instructors. Available for you to reference, pause, rewind and practice. Anytime. Anywhere. Across any device. Desktop, mobile or tablet.
Here are just some of the things you will learn!
- Hands-on techniques, used daily by full-time practitioners. Upper/lower body and spinal manipulations
- Best clinical practices with regard to patient care
- Chiropractic techniques for both the well-conditioned athlete and the greater deconditioned patient population
- Insights into patient management and how to document their progress over time. Subjective observations, objective quantifiable diagnostics, your assessment and summary/details of your care plan
- Collectively, MPI instructors have 50+ years of combined expertise in chiropractic care and thousands of hours of patient care and interpersonal communications. Whatever scenario you might encounter, its likely we have already seen it!
- If you are a student, take advantage of this opportunity to learn subtle nuances from the most-respected doctors in this industry, accelerate your skill development and become better faster!
- If you are currently in practice, this is a chance to revisit and refine your skills, complimenting an already successful career. In private, without travel, at your own pace, when its convenient or needed.
- The online MPI classes are instructional classes only and they NOT certification classes nor are they eligible for continuing education credits.
Become a dynamic palpation and adjusting expert!
The online courses currently available are the following: